Join The Netherland-America Foundation Southern California Chapter
Why become a member of the NAF?
Donors, members and volunteers have helped make the NAF a treasure since its founding in 1921. Your membership in the NAF plays a key role in helping us fulfill our ongoing mission of supporting educational, cultural and business exchange between the United States and the Netherlands.
Through membership, you join a network of individuals and organizations that share your interest in U.S.-Dutch interaction and heritage.
By becoming a member of the NAF, you automatically become a member of the Southern California Chapter.
Membership benefits include:
- A subscription to our NAF Newsletter;
- Advance bulletins and notices of events sponsored and funded by your contributions and membership;
- Invitations to NAF events including the Peter Stuyvesant Ball and NAF Awards Dinner;
- Networking throughout the United States and the Netherlands through the NAF web site;
- Listing as a member in the NAF Annual Review.
Who can become a member?
Participation in the NAF is open to all interested people of any nationality. You don’t need to be Dutch or American to become a member.
Individual membership levels:
Benefactor ($10,000 and more)
Corporate membership levels:
Benefactor ($10,000 or more)
Memberships are for 12 months based on the calendar year, and are tax-deductible in the U.S. and the Netherlands.
How to become a member?
JOIN AS A MEMBER TODAY - ONLINE
You can join the NAF by filling out one of the following forms to join as a corporate member or as an individual member and send a check to:
The Netherland-America Foundation
82 Wall Street
New York, New York 10005